Alcohol and Other Drugs
This class will help you examine the root causes of problematic and excessive use of substances. You’ll learn skills to prevent the most common negative outcomes, including impaired academic performance, risky behaviors, and substance use disorders.
In this course you will learn
- The Basics of Addiction
- Examining Addiction from a Personal Perspective, and its Effects on the Mind and Body
- The Differences Between the Various Kinds of Drugs: Prescription, Opiates, Stimulants, and Marijuana
- The Consequences of Excessive Drug and Alcohol Use
- The Effects of Drugs and Alcohol on a Person’s Mental Health
- How to Prevent a Substance Abuse Disorder
- How to Get Self-Help and Support, as well as Treatment
- How to Prevent a Relapse, and What to do Should a Relapse Occur
The maximum duration of the course is 4-24 hours which covers a period of 3 months.The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
What is Course Curriculum ?
- Module 01: Basics of Addiction
- Module 02: Examining Addiction from a Personal Perspective
- Module 03: Examining Alcohol and the Effects on Mind and Body
- Module 04: Drugs: Prescription drugs, opiates, stimulants, marijuana
- Module 05: Misuse vs. Abuse
- Module 06: Examining the consequences of excessive Drug and Alcohol use
- Module 07: Drugs, Alcohol, and Mental Health
- Module 08: Alcohol and the Media
- Module 09: Alcohol and Drug Prevention
- Module 10: Self-Help and Support
- Module 11: Treatment
- Module 12: Relapse
- Module 13: Stress Management
- Module 14: Mindfulness Practice for Stress
- Module 15: Nutrition and Exercise
- Module 16: Stress and Anger
- Module 17: Time Management and Organization
- Module 18: Communication
- Module 19: Listening Skills for Growth
- Module 20: Listening Skills for Growth, Part 2
- Module 21: Communication Skills
- Module 22: Emotional Connection and Needs in a Relationship
- Module 23: Relationship Building
- Module 24: Facing Fears
How do I begin a course?
Your registration will immediately direct you to our payment gateway. For only Rs.1000/- you will gain access to your courses. This will also give you access to a Proof of Enrollment letter.
How do I know how many hours, weeks, or lessons to take?
Each lesson in a course is equivalent to one hour or one week of class. So if you need 52 hours of Anger Management, you would take all 52 lessons of that course.
What will I have to pay for?
Our course readings, assignments, and quizzes are offered for the extremely low price of Rs.1000/-.
When does the course start?
Our courses are entirely online. You may start, and stop, whenever you would like, and work at your own pace. There are no scheduled meetings, and you won’t check in with a supervisor, but we truly believe that you get out what you put in. As such, we highly recommend working with a trained therapist as you work through your course. Discover more information about working with a therapist in our network.
Do I need any books or other materials for the courses?
No. All readings and materials are provided online at no charge.
How long does it take AITTA to ship my certificate?
Once you complete your course, it can take up to 7 business days for us to ship your certificate. Please be sure to complete your course and purchase your certificate in advance of the date you require the certificate.
Can I share my account with another person?
No, you cannot share your account with another person. Each account can only be used by one student.