This course invites you to re-examine your relationship with anger and how it affects your life, for better or for worse. Throughout the class you’ll develop deeper skills for how to appropriately and skillfully respond to stressful, trying situations.
In this course you will learn
- What Anger Looks Like, Where it Comes From, and How to Recognize It
- How to Develop and Practice Emotional Intelligence, Empathy, Forgiveness, and Self-Control
- What is Assertive Communication, and How to Implement It in Every Aspect of Your Life
- Understanding Types of Thought and Self-Talk
- How to Loosen the Grip of Anger: Cooling Down, Meditating, Acceptance, and Resolution
- Can Anger Ever be Positive?
- The Many Different Forms that Anger can Take: Road Rage, Aggression/Abuse, Conflict at Work, and Conflict at Home
- How to Cultivate Self-Esteem
- How to Set Boundaries
- How to Be Honest with Yourself: Learn to Accept Yourself, Let Go, and Begin to Relax
- Why is it Important to Respect Others?
- What is Stress? How to Recognize It, How to Manage It, and How It Affects You in the Moment
- Time Management and Organization: Two Skills to Help You Manage Anger
- Putting What You’ve Learned in Action: Anger Management, Mediation, and Coping Skills
The maximum duration of the course is 4-52 hours which covers a period of 3 months.The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
What is the course curriculum ?
- module 01: Getting Started
- module 02: Expressions of Anger
- module 03: Where Does Anger Come From
- module 04: Recognizing Anger
- module 05: Emotional Intelligence
- module 06: Empathy
- module 07: Forgiveness & Respect
- module 08: Social Networking
- module 09: Self-control
- module 10: Assertive Communication
- module 11: Assertive Communication, continued
- module 12: Assertive Communication in Action
- module 13: Effective Body Language for Assertive Communication
- module 14: Think Happy Thoughts
- module 15: Other Types of Thought
- module 16: Self Talk
- module 17: Threats and Anger
- module 18: Checkpoint
- module 19: Cooling Down
- module 20: Managing Aggression
- module 21: Meditation
- module 22: Acceptance
- module 23: Accepting Feedback
- module 24: Anger in the Positive
- module 25: Feeding Anger
- module 26: Checkpoint!
- module 27: Road Rage
- module 28: On Abuse
- module 29: Conflict in the Office
- module 30: Resolutions
- module 31: Conflicts and Resolutions at Home
- module 32: Cultivating Self Esteem
- module 33: Boundaries
- module 34: Let’s Be Honest
- module 35: Accepting Yourself
- module 36: Letting Go
- module 37: Relax
- module 38: Respecting Others
- module 39: Stress
- module 40: Stress Recognition
- module 41: Managing Stress
- module 42: Stress in the Moment
- module 43: Other causes of Anger
- module 44: Checkpoint
- module 45: Anger Management in Action
- module 46: Meditation in the Moment
- module 47: Coping Skills
- module 48: Time Management and Organization
- module 49: Organization
- module 50: Final Checkpoint
- module 51: Anger Management Maintenance
- module 52: Anger Management in Summary
How do I begin a course?
Your registration will immediately direct you to our payment gateway. For only Rs.1000/- you will gain access to your courses. This will also give you access to a Proof of Enrollment letter.
How do I know how many hours, weeks, or lessons to take?
Each lesson in a course is equivalent to one hour or one week of class. So if you need 52 hours of Anger Management, you would take all 52 lessons of that course.
What will I have to pay for?
Our course readings, assignments, and quizzes are offered for the extremely low price of Rs.1000/-.
When does the course start?
Our courses are entirely online. You may start, and stop, whenever you would like, and work at your own pace. There are no scheduled meetings, and you won’t check in with a supervisor, but we truly believe that you get out what you put in. As such, we highly recommend working with a trained therapist as you work through your course. Discover more information about working with a therapist in our network.
Do I need any books or other materials for the courses?
No. All readings and materials are provided online at no charge.
How long does it take AITTA to ship my certificate?
Once you complete your course, it can take up to 7 business days for us to ship your certificate. Please be sure to complete your course and purchase your certificate in advance of the date you require the certificate.
Can I share my account with another person?
No, you cannot share your account with another person. Each account can only be used by one student.