Master establishing and maintaining boundaries while recognizing the many ways in which relationship violence can appear. Learn healthy relational behaviors and communication skills to build relationships that are safe, respectful, and built on trust.
In this course you will learn
- What is Domestic Violence, and What are the Kinds of Domestic Violence
- Who are the Victims of Domestic Violence
- Why Victims Stay in Abusive Relationships
- How Widespread is the Problem of Domestic Violence
- What are the Impacts of Domestic Violence
- Why Domestic Violence Exists
- What We Know About People who Batter
- What You Can Do to Help
The maximum duration of the course is 4-52 hours which covers a period of 3 months.The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
What is the course curriculum?
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Who Are The Victims
- Module 03: Intimate Partner Violence
- Module 04: Child Abuse
- Module 05: Elders
- Module 06: Why Victims Stay
- Module 07: How Big is the Problem
- Module 08: The Impacts of Domestic Violence
- Module 09: Why Does it Happen
- Module 10: Why People Batter
- Module 11: Helping
- Module 12: Empathy
- Module 13: Anger
- Module 14: Expressions of Anger
- Module 15: Where Does Anger Come From
- Module 16: Recognizing Anger
- Module 17: Other causes of Anger
- Module 18: Anger Management in Action
- Module 19: Emotional Intelligence
- Module 20: Forgiveness & Respect
- Module 21: Self-control
- Module 22: Anger in the Positive
- Module 23: Managing Aggression
- Module 24: Think Happy Thoughts
- Module 25: Other Types of Thought
- Module 26: Coping Skills
- Module 27: Cooling Down
- Module 28: Handling Defensiveness
- Module 29: Identifying and Correcting Cognitive Distortions
- Module 30: Threats and Anger
- Module 31: Stress Management
- Module 32: Dealing with Stress with Mindfulness Practice
- Module 33: Communication
- Module 34: Assertive Communication
- Module 35: Assertive Communication, continued
- Module 36: Assertive Communication in Action
- Module 37: Effective Body Language for Assertive Communication
- Module 38: How to Argue
- Module 39: Nutrition and Exercise
- Module 40: Emotional Intimacy and Needs
- Module 41: Facing Fears
- Module 42: Discovering and setting boundaries
- Module 43: Stress in the Moment
- Module 44: Feeding Anger
- Module 45: Resolutions
- Module 46: Conflicts and Resolutions at Home
- Module 47: Cultivating Self Esteem
- Module 48: Boundaries
- Module 49: Accepting Yourself
- Module 50: Letting Go
- Module 51: Relax
- Module 52: Respecting Others
How do I begin a course?
Your registration will immediately direct you to our payment gateway. For only Rs.1000/- you will gain access to your courses. This will also give you access to a Proof of Enrollment letter.
How do I know how many hours, weeks, or lessons to take?
Each lesson in a course is equivalent to one hour or one week of class. So if you need 4-52 hours of Domestic Violence, you would take all 52 lessons of that course.
What will I have to pay for?
Our course readings, assignments, and quizzes are offered for the extremely low price of Rs.1000/-.
When does the course start?
Our courses are entirely online. You may start, and stop, whenever you would like, and work at your own pace. There are no scheduled meetings, and you won’t check in with a supervisor, but we truly believe that you get out what you put in. As such, we highly recommend working with a trained therapist as you work through your course. Discover more information about working with a therapist in our network.
Do I need any books or other materials for the courses?
All readings and materials are provided online at no charge.
How long does it take AITTA to ship my certificate?
Once you complete your course, it can take up to 7 business days for us to ship your certificate. Please be sure to complete your course and purchase your certificate in advance of the date you require the certificate.
Can I share my account with another person?
No, you cannot share your account with another person. Each account can only be used by one student.