Internet & Device Dependency
Give your brain a break from the screen and develop stronger willpower. Understand how social media affects your day-to-day life and develop skills for how to cultivate a balanced, mature relationship with the technology that surrounds you.
In this course you will learn
- What is Device/Internet Dependency?
- Why is the Internet so appealing?
- Advantages and disadvantages of being plugged in
- Dependency versus bad habit
- Keeping track of usage
- How you experience the Internet
- Social media — is it social interaction?
- How dependency can negatively or positively affect your life
- Device dependency and attention span
- Various physiological side effects of being plugged in
- Mindlessness versus mindfulness
- Unplugging and other helpful tools
The maximum duration of the course is 4-12 hours which covers a period of 3 months.The flexibility to finish it in a shorter span of time is also available. For further guidance kindly get in touch with the admission’s department.
Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
What is the course curriculum ?
- Module 01: What is Stress?
- Module 02: Mindfulness Meditation
- Module 03: Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Module 04: Nutrition and Exercise
- Module 05: Yoga
- Module 06: Identifying and Correcting Cognitive Distortions
- Module 07: Problem Solving
- Module 08: Shyness and Social Anxiety
- Module 09: Facing Fears
- Module 10: Stress and Anger
- Module 11: Assertive Communication
- Module 12: Time Management and Organization
How do I begin a course?
Your registration will immediately direct you to our payment gateway. For only Rs.1000/- you will gain access to your courses. This will also give you access to a Proof of Enrollment letter.
How do I know how many hours, weeks, or lessons to take?
Each lesson in a course is equivalent to one hour or one week of class. So if you need 12 hours of Internet & Device Dependency, you would take all 12 lessons of that course.
What will I have to pay for?
Our course readings, assignments, and quizzes are offered for the extremely low price of Rs.1000/-.
When does the course start?
Our courses are entirely online. You may start, and stop, whenever you would like, and work at your own pace. There are no scheduled meetings, and you won’t check in with a supervisor, but we truly believe that you get out what you put in. As such, we highly recommend working with a trained therapist as you work through your course. Discover more information about working with a therapist in our network.
Do I need any books or other materials for the courses?
No. All readings and materials are provided online at no charge.
How long does it take AITTA to ship my certificate?
Once you complete your course, it can take up to 7 business days for us to ship your certificate. Please be sure to complete your course and purchase your certificate in advance of the date you require the certificate.
Can I share my account with another person?
No, you cannot share your account with another person. Each account can only be used by one student.